New Character – Hyejin
Lumia Island welcomes its 12th character: Hyejin!
Three Calamities (Passive)
- When Hyejin hits an enemy with a skill, they receive a calamity. Upon reaching 3 stacks, Three Calamities is activated, fearing them for 1/1.5/2 seconds. Feared enemies cannot receive Three Calamities again for 5 seconds.
Charm of Despair (Q)
- Hyejin casts a Charm of Despair in the targeted direction, dealing 100/125/150/175/200 (+0.3 AP) damage to the first enemy hit, and reducing their movement speed by 50% for 1 second.
- She can recast the skill to cast another charm.
- Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12s, Recast Time: 2s, range 11.75m
Charm of the Prophecy (W)
- Hyejin summons a Charm of the Prophecy in the targeted location that stays at the location for up to 3 seconds. Charm of Prophecy ignites after the max time, or if the skill is activated again, dealing damage to enemies in range and rooting them for 1 second.
- Charm of the Prophecy damage increases while on the ground, dealing 15/20/25/30/35(+0.3 AP) to 140/205/270/335/400(+0.3 AP) damage.
Charm of the Nomad (E)
- Hyejin casts a Charm of the Nomad in the targeted location, dealing 45/70/95/120/145(+0.3 AP) damage to enemies hit.
- Activating the skill again teleports Hyejin to the location of Charm of the Nomad, dealing 45/70/95/120/145(+0.3 AP) damage to enemies upon landing.
Five Omens (R)
- Hyejin focuses for 1 second, summoning 5 Omens, and dealing 150/275/400(+0.7 AP) damage to enemies in an area around her.
- The Omens spin around Hyejin for 20 seconds, each dealing 100/140/180(+0.5 AP) damage to enemies hit. Omens are consumed after hitting an enemy.
- While focusing, her movement speed is reduced by 30%. Hyejin can teleport to her Charm of the Nomad location while focusing.
Skill Collision improvements
- Character and wild animal collision range increased. All skill shot’s hitboxes have been improved.
- Character “peeking range” is now wider, making it easier to target an enemy.
- Targeting range of melee weapons with Attack Move (A + click) increased, making kiting for melee weapons a bit smoother.
- Corrected a targeting error due to differences in terrain. Fixed a bug where skill direction was slightly wrong when your mouse was in a location that was higher/lower than your character, like buildings.
- Corrected an issue with incorrect projectile trajectories if the projectile’s length or width differed from the skill area indicator.
- Branches, stones, and potatoes are not affected by collision anymore. You can step on these collectibles or use movement skills without being blocked.
With Duo and Squad modes, we also introduced the “downed” state. We realized that this “downed state” could use some more clarity.
- When downing an opponent, it will count as a “Kill”, and most of the effects related to enemy kills will be activated: players will gain experience from eliminating a player – including weapon and armor masteries and player kill count will increase. Effects that are activated on kills will also be applied once you down an enemy. (ex: Jackie’s passive)
- When “full killing” a player in a downed state, kill effects and passives will not be activated. You will only be able to loot items from their corpse.
- For the cases without Downed state (Solo mode, Last remaining survivor on a team), killing an enemy will grant you XP and effects from kills.
Traps and cameras improvement
- From now on, traps and cameras will have a special HP bar consisting of 6-8 “segments” (twice the amount of the previous HP it had).
- Each weapon will have different ways of taking out summoned objects.
- Melee, throwing, and shuriken normal attacks will remove 3 segments of the HP bar. Dual swords and other ranged attacks will remove 2 segments. Assault Rifle attacks will remove 1 segment.
Improvements for Duo and Squad modes
This update focuses more on improving small features. The upcoming updates will bring much more additions to team modes.
- Actions of team members will be displayed with different colors marked on the minimap.
- When one of your teammates uses the Hyperloop, the arrival destination will be displayed in chat.
- Ping shapes like the question mark and exclamation mark are made a bit more intuitive.
- Wild animals now don’t attack downed enemies.
Wickeline and wild animals
- Buff for killing Wickeline: 60+(Wickeline level-15) * 10 every 3 second —> 120 + (Wickeline level – 15) * 20
- Partially added Wickeline’s voice lines.
- Wild dog
- Probability of dropping Lighter and Gunpowder increased 2x.
- Attacks per second 1 → 0.9
- Attack power per level 20 → 22 (Initial AP 40 → 44)
We’re adjusting masteries that have a high average compared to other masteries in order to smooth differences in player levels during a match. We also slightly increased the team mode bonus when losing a teammate.
- Crafting Mastery
- Crafting XP reduced: Uncommon (300 —> 200), Rare (500—>350), Epic (800 —> 600), Legendary (1300 —> 1000)
- Search Mastery reduced
- Collectibles 200 —> 160, Air Supplies 420 —> 350, Boxes 90 —> 80
- Movement Mastery
- Mastery gained for moving into a new area reduced 200 —> 180
- XP gained for killing a player reduced: 300 + 100 —> 200 per level of the dead player + 60 per level of the dead player
- Bonus XP per level difference with the highest level player: 12% → 15%
- Bonus XP in team mode following teammates that died 12%/25% → 15%/30%
- Zoom in/out on minimap: default shortcuts set to + and – keys.
- Toggle nickname/HP/SP feature: no default shortcut set. You can set this shortcut in the game settings.
- Tonfa weapon skill: Quick Spin
- Damage returned before reduced defense 100/130% —> 50/70%
- Now immune to damage but does not block status effects
We are trying to balance out Jackie, who can use 4 different weapons, so that she has similar effects with every weapon. We’re going to increase stability for the relatively weak two-handed sword and dual swords, while adjusting core items for the relatively strong dagger.
Activating Bloodfest is one of the reasons for Jackie’s weakness in team modes. The goal is to be compensated because it is more difficult, and important, to put the enemy into a downed state than attacking a downed enemy.
- Bloodfest will now be activated when downing an enemy in team modes.
- Jackie’s two-handed sword normal attack speed increased: 0.625 → 0.65 per second.
- Adrenaline Burst (W)
- HP Regen 10/16/22/28/34 —> 12/19/26/33/40
Nadine has become slightly too dependent on Monkey Wire (E) and Wolf Assault (R).
Our goal is to tone down her ult power and encourage the use of Bullseye (Q) and Squirrel Trap(W). The expansion of collision range and the improvement of traps will also help these two skills.
- Nadine bow normal attack speed reduced: 0.825 → 0.8 per second
- Stack of wild acquisition ratio
- Bat, Boar 6/7/8 —> 5/6/7
- Wild Dog, Wolf 10/12/14 —> 8/10/12
- Bear 14/17/20 —> 12/15/18
- Bullseye (Q)
- Now pierces through enemies.
- Movement speed reduction 30% —> 20%
- Min. damage 60/95/130/165/200 → 70/115/160/205/250
- Max. damage 120/190/260/330/400 → 140/230/320/410/500
- Attack power ratio 0.5 → 0.6
- Squirrel Trap (W)
- Activation time after installation: 3s —> 0.3s
- HP: 8 segments → 9 segments
- Wolf Assault (R)
- Duration 10/15/20s —> 8/9/10s
- Cooldown 60/50/40s —> 90/75/60s
- Fixed the bug where the wolf would jump out… weirdly.
- Damage dealt by Aya in team mode reduced by 5%.
- Aya’s Assault Riffle normal attack speed increased: 0.625 → 0.64 per second
- Steady Shot (W) Attack power ratio 0.5/0.55/0.6/0.65/0.7 —> 0.4/0.45/0.5/0.55/0.6
- Hyunwoo tonfa normal attack speed reduced: 0.625 → 0.62 per second
- Magnus Bat normal attack speed reduced: 0.625 → 0.64 per second
- Damage received by Fiora in team mode reduced by 5%.
- Two-handed sword normal attack speed increased: 0.725 → 0.75 per second
- Assault Rifle normal attack speed increased: 0.625 → 0.64 per second
- Fixed a bug in which Tipsy would block trap damage.
- Two-handed sword normal attack speed reduced: 0.625 → 0.62 per second
- From Head to Toe (Q) normal attack damage 40/80/120/160/200 —> 30/60/90/120/150
- Attack Power 70 → 80
- Electron Blaster
- Extra Normal Attack Damage 25 → 28
- Attack Power 160 → 155
- Attack Power 145 → 140
- Durendal Mk2
- Attack Power 38 → 43
- Critical Strike Damage increase 35 → 50%
- Gentian Silver Gun
- Attack Power 90 → 95
- Wonderful Tonight
- Attack Power 75 → 90
- Purple Haze
- Attack Power 75 → 85
- Bloodwing Knuckles
- Attack Power 48 → 53
- Divine Fist
- Attack Power 30 → 35
- Imperial Silk Gloves
- Movement Speed 0.1 → 0.2
- Frost Petal Hand
- Attack Power 30 → 27
- Attack Power 135 → 130
- Extra Normal Attack Damage 50 → 40
- Attack Power 33 → 38
- Attack Power 80 → 90
- Statue of Soteria
- Attack Power 70 → 85
- Hammer of Thor
- Attack Power 100 → 120
- Elemental Bow
- Skill Amplification 75 → 55
- Wind and Fire Wheels
- Attack Power 85 → 70
- Apricot Flower Tag
- Attack Power 60 → 50
- Dharma Chakram
- Attack Power 50 → 42
- Attack Power 90 → 80
- Helm of Banneret
- Defense 20 → 15
- Crystal Tiara
- Defense 20 → 17
- Chinese Opera Mask
- Max SP 150 → 300
- Dragon Dobok
- Range increase +1m
- Defense 15 → 10
- Military Suit
- Normal Attack Damage Reduction 12 → 10
- Bulletproof Vest
- Normal Attack Damage Reduction 23 → 20
- Battle Suit
- Normal Attack Damage Reduction 23 → 20
- Defense 15 → 18
- Optical Camouflage Suit
- Skill Damage Reduction 25% → 22%
- EOD Suit
- Normal Attack Damage Reduction 26 → 20
- Defense 10 → 15
- Maverick Runner
- Attack Speed 0% -> 10%
- EOD Boots
- Defense 24 → 21
- Glacial Ice
- Skill Amplification 30 → 20
- White Crane Fan
- Skill Amplification 16 → 19
- Feature to skip dialogue added
- Box images replaced in the 1st tutorial (multiple box images now shown)
- Reduced the number of targeted items in the 4th tutorial and improved guides on basic gameplay features like the yellow triangle on icons, quick craft, etc.
- Crafting guide added for materials of the first 3 areas in the 5th tutorial
- Greatly decreased the number of bots dying in restricted areas
- Bot locations indicated on the minimap in the 5th tutorial
New features for Custom Games
- Duo and Squad mode added.
- Custom Games chat added in the lobby.
- Added a feature to receive notifications/rewards.
- You can now access our Customer Service platform in the game settings.
- Partially fixed the bug with transparent characters.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to craft an equipment + a material that had more than 2 copies with a full inventory, in addition to making the equipment slot unavailable.
- Fixed the bug that made it impossible to craft new equipment or gain equipment from a corpse.
- Fixed the bug that applied Attack Move outside of the vision range at night.
- Fixed the bug that hid the security console icon in Hospital.
- Fixed the bug that prevented the game from starting when selecting a character from the free rotation that was not owned.
- Fixed the bug where Ctrl + click pin wasn’t being removed with the Delete key.
- Fixed the bug that let two different team members revive the same downed teammate at the same time.
- Fixed the bug where after hitting an enemy with Dual Sword Rampage and reactivating the skill a second time, it allowed for continuous activation.