Welcome my dear friends! My name is GM Aesop and I will be your host for today’s patch notes.
Let’s kick it off with the newest character to come to Eternal Return: Silvia. The Swift Racer is fueled up and ready to zoom around Lumia! Maybe she’ll call it Zoom-ia.
New Character – Silvia
Lumia Grand Prix (Passive)
Upon entering a new area, aside from the Research Center, Silvia’s attack speed is increased by 1/2/3%.
If she visits all 15 areas, her skill amplification is increased by 15%.
Every 30 seconds, Silvia can gain 10/12/14 fuel when visiting a new area.
She regains 1 fuel every 3 seconds when not on her bike.
Radar Gun (Q)
Silvia fires a Radar Gun, dealing 25/45/65/85/105(+AP 40%) damage to enemies hit and healing herself and allies hit for 40/60/80/100/120(+AP 30%) HP.
Silvia gains 5 fuel for each target she hits, excluding herself.
- Cooldown 7.5/6.75/6/5.25/4.5s
- Target Distance 5m, Range 7m, Length 1m
Finish Line (W)
Silvia sets up a Finish Line in the targeted location, dealing 40/50/60/70/80(+AP 30%) damage and decreasing the movement speed of enemies that pass through it by 40/50/60/70/80% for 3 seconds.
This only occurs the first time an enemy passes through.
- Cooldown 15s
- Range 7m, Length 5/5.5/6/6.5/7m
Spare Tire (E)
Silvia launches a Spare Tire in the targeted direction, dealing 70/85/100/115/130(+AP 60%) to 154/187/220/253/286(+AP 132%) damage based on the distance.
Enemies within 3m are knocked back.
Upon hitting an enemy further than 3m, Silvia gains 2~24 fuel based on the distance the tire traveled.
- Cooldown 12/11/10/9/8 Seconds
- Distance 15m, Length 1m
Shift Gears (R)
Silvia hops on her motorcycle, consuming 5 fuel every 1 second, increasing her movement speed by 0.2/0.25/0.3, and giving her different skills.
- Cooldown 3s
- She can use Shift Gears when her fuel is above 30.
- Silvia cannot use normal attacks or weapon skills while riding her motorcycle.
- When she first changes to motorcycle mode she decreases her movement speed by 50% while reving up for 1.5s,
- Her defense increases by 10/17/24 while on the bike.
Power Slide (Bike Q)
Silvia spins on her bike, dealing 60/102/144/186/228(+AP50%) damage to enemies in range.
- Cooldown 3/2.75/2.5/2.25/2s
- No fuel consumption
- Range 2.5m
Front Flip (Bike W)
Silvia jumps in the direction she is currently facing, dealing 90/130/170/210/250(+AP 60% damage to enemies in range and knocking them airborne.
- Cooldown 10/9/8/7/6s
- Fuel consumption 5
- Distance 3m, Range 1.75m
Wheelie (Bike E)
Silvia wheelies toward the targeted enemy dealing 40/65/90/115/140(+AP 60%) damage and knocking them 1m back.
She deals 6/10/14/18/22 additional damage depending on her movement speed.
- Cooldown 14/13/12/11/10s
- Fuel consumption 5
- Distance 4m
Shift Gears (Bike R)
Silvia dismounts her bike and reverts her skills.
Her next normal attack within 3 seconds deals 125/150/175% damage.
- Cooldown 3s
You can now choose to ‘hide nickname’ so other players will see a temporary nickname instead
- The temporary nickname will appear as “Test Subject 1”, “Test Subject 2”, etc.
- When your character dies, both your real nickname and your temporary nickname will appear in the final screen.
Matchmaking & LP
Before introducing Ranked mode, we’re planning to run some tests on matchmaking.
- Increased the LP weight given to player kills in Solo mode. We hope this entices solo players to pick more strategic fights in different situations.
- LP changes can affect particular characters, and LP is an important factor in making character balance adjustments, so we will monitor it and adjust accordingly.
- LP penalties for duo and squad teams have been slightly lowered.
After finding a match, Eternal Return will pop to the front of your screen so you never miss a queue!Edit: Removed due to bug
- Also, the taskbar icon will blink.
- Casting abilities no longer cancels movement instructions.
- Movement while using skills has been optimized to be smoother.
- We’re continuing to focus on the improvement of in-game character resources (mesh, textures, models, animations).
- Previously we did some tweaks to Isol — this time we’ll be looking at Magnus.
- The load on resource-optimized characters is reduced, so the overall load will be reduced as more characters are added.
- Shortcut [P] – Can now toggle route lists edited beforehand in game.
- Damage dealt in Duo mode 95% —> 92%
- Damage dealt in Squad mode 86% —> 85%
- Base damage 12/14/16/18/20 —> 12/15/18/21/24
- Damage dealt in Duo mode 90% —> 85%
- Damage dealt in Squad and Duo mode 100% —> 97%
Fiora’s Two-handed Sword win rate is high but the sample was really small and is rarely chosen above 800LP, so we haven’t made adjustments to her this update.
- Cast time 0.4 -> 0.33s
- Base damage 40/75/110/145/180 —> 40/80/120/160/200
- Cooldown 11/10/9/8/7s —> 9/8/7/6/5s
- HP Regen 1.1 —> 0.8
- HP Regen per level 0.09 —> 0.07
Hitting all 5 omens on someone early game hurt a little bit too much.
- Five Omens(R)
- Projectile damage 100/140/180 —> 80/130/180
- Cooldown 23/21/19/17/15s → 23/20/17/14/11s
- Damage dealt in Duo mode 90% —> 93%
- Base attack power 33 —> 30
- Attack power per level 2.5 —> 2.9
- HP per level 75 —> 78
- Bad Faith(Q)
- No longer unable to use Bad Faith ever after the cooldown was reset with Good Faith
- No longer changes depending on the direction that Shoichi is facing.
- Army Knife
- Attack Power 11 —> 14
- Rose Knife
- Attack Power 16 —> 20
- Attack Power 46 —> 50
- Attack Power 22 —> 26
- Cooldown reduction 15% —> 10%
- Spear of Longinus
- Attack Power 150 —> 140
- Tactical Tonfa
- Attack Power 60 —> 65
Moving Reload was a little too strong early.
- Moving Reload(D)
- Cooldown 40/25s —> 50/25s
- Movement speed increase 50%/70% —> 35%/70%
- Skill amplification per level 1.5% —> 1.7%
- Statue of Soteria
- HP Regen 1.5 —> 1.2
- Magic Stick
- Attack Power 70 —> 65
- Love &…(D)
- Projectile speed 12 m/s —> 11 m/s
- Sniper Rifle
- Distance 7m —> 6.7m
- Movement speed -0.15 —> -0.1
- Skill amplification 27% —> 22%
- Polaris, Tac-50
- Movement speed -0.1—> -0.07
- The Deadly Ray
- Movement speed -0.15 —> -0.1
- Skill amplification 36% —> 30%
- Movement speed 0.3 —> 0.33
- Surveillance Camera range 8m → 7m
- Telephoto Camera range 15m → 13m
Avenue gets busier!
- 3 new boxes added to the avenue near Alley.
- The following items were added to the boxes: battery, nail, watch, cloth, slipper, hairband, tights, playing cards, oil, fan, fountain pen, glass bottle.
Pond Security Console
- We are moving the Security Console to make the outline clearer due to the difference of altitude in the last safe zone of the Pond.
- According to the change in location of the console, some nearby boxes were also modified.
- Nickname no longer goes behind HP bar when using Sniper weapon skill
AI installed equipment in vs AI mode now properly works.Edit: removed tue to bug
- Saved Plans window (P) that appeared when the game started was deleted.