Minor Patch 0.24.3 – (Jan. 27, 2021)

Hello there my lovely little test subjects. Aesop here with your favorite weekly post: Patch Notes.

Today’s 0.24.3 update is a small update with some balance adjustments.

This update will go live from 11 AM to 2 PM. Servers will be down for approximately 3 hours.

Character

Nadine

  • [Bug Fix] Wild & Clairvoyant(P) now accurately displays locations of animals as indicated on the minimap.

Lenox
Lenox’s weapon skill and AoE skill damage was slightly too strong for squad skirmishes.

  • Damage dealt in squad mode 100% → 94%

Rozzi
You can now play Rozzi in Ranked Matches.

  • Base attack speed 0.605 → 0.615
  • Damage dealt in Duo mode 100% → 97%
  • Damage dealt in Squad mode 100% → 94%

Li Dailin

We’ve removed the cast time for movement skills to make it a bit clearer and smoother when playing

  • Attack Power per level 1.9 -> 2.2
  • Spirited Kick(Q)
    • First use cast time 0.13s -> Instant
    • Second cast can no longer go over walls – can only go over walls on the third kick now.

Magnus

  • Broken Bullet(Q)
    • Cooldown 18/16/14/12/10s → 18/15.5/13/10.5/8s
  • Heavy Strike(E)
    • Cooldown 12/11/10/9/8s → 12/11.5/11/10.5/10s
  • Bike From Hell(R)
    • [Bug Fix] Bike no longer “spins out” or flies to target after being CC’d.

Sissela

  • [Bug Fix] Free At Last(R) now appropriately deals damage in proportion to lost HP.

Silvia

  • [Bug Fix] Wheelie(Bike E) no longer follows enemies that use the hyperloop or a movement skill.

Emma
Her late game strength was a bit too oppressive, so we’re tuning down her late game but allowing her to be more aggressive in the early and mid-game.

  • Dove Dealer(Q)
    • Movement speed reduction from landing both cards 30% → 40%
  • Bunnymorph(E)
    • Movement speed reduction 0.6 → 0.7
  • Change★(R)
    • Recharge time 18/15/12s → 18/16.5/15s
  • Change★(R)
    • Dove damage 150/200/250 -> 175/200/225
  • Change★(R)
    • Hat damage 200/250/300 -> 225/250/275

Yuki

We’ve removed the cast time for movement skills to make it a bit clearer and smoother when playing.

  • Cast time of Dashing Gentleman (E) 0.13s → instant. Dash/Arrival animation was extended, so the overall skill time remains the same.

Isol
Camouflage (E) was giving Isol a bit too much safety in the late game.

  • Camouflage(E)
    • SP cost 110 → 110/115/120/125/130

Zahir

  • Eye of Azrael(P) now properly displays corpses in the current area.

Jackie
We’d like it if Jackies would consider some other skill builds!

  • Hack & Slash(Q)
    • 2nd Slash Damage 30/50/70/90/110 → 30/55/80/105/130
  • Leaping Strike(E)
    • Movement speed reduction when hitting a bleeding enemy 2.5s → 3.0s

Hart
Flanger (E) is now easier to use, but still allows for counterplay from enemies.

  • Evolved Flanger(E) Skill Amplification Duration: 4s -> 4.5s
  • Flanger(E) allowed time between casts: 3s → 3.8s

Hyejin
Removed some of Hyejin’s mobility in the early game.

  • Charm of the Nomad(E)
    • Cooldown 12s -> 19/17/15/13/11s

Weapon

We’re trying to adjust a handful of weapons that were on both ends of the scale of our balance outlook – either too strong or too weak, and help promote more build diversity. We don’t really want there to be situations where one build or one item is grossly overused in comparison.

Pistol

  • Devil’s Marksman: Skill amplification 40 → 42

Glove

  • Frost Petal Hand: Attack Power 27 → 30
  • Divine Fist: Attack Power 50 → 53

Guitar

  • Teen Spirit: Attack Speed 30% → 35%

Dagger

  • Carnwennan: Attack Power 41 → 44 / HP Regen 1.5 → 1.2
  • Vibroblade: Attack Speed 35% → 40%

Assault Rifle

  • Overheat stack reduction time if auto attacks unused: 4s → 6s

Rapier

  • Durendal Mk2: Critical Strike Damage 25% → 30%

Hammer

  • Evening Star: Attack Power 150 → 145
  • Magic Stick: Attack Power 65 → 60

Bat

  • Spy Umbrella: Recipe Change – Umbrella + Poison → Umbrella + Ash

Crossbow

  • Heavy Crossbow: Attack Power 72 → 69

Dual Swords

  • Dioscuri: Attack Power 43 → 46
  • Lloigor & Zahr: Attack Speed 20% → 15%

Shuriken

  • Cards of Tyranny: Critical Strike Chance 20% → 25%
  • Flechette: Movement speed 0.2 → 0.25

Two-handed Sword

  • Excalibur: Max HP 400 → 360 / Attack Speed +10%
  • Hovud: Critical Strike Chance 20% → 25%

Sniper Rifle

  • Sniper(D): Time from aiming until firing 1s → 0.7s
  • Skill amplification per Sniper Mastery level 2% → 2.3%
  • Polaris: Attack Power 135 → 130

Spear

  • Dragon Guandao: Attack Power 110 → 115

Whip

  • Grappling Whip (D): Cooldown 30/20s → 40/30s

Throw

  • Ruthenium Marble: Skill Amplification 22% → 26%
  • Incendiary Bomb: Attack Power 75 -> 70 / Cooldown Reduction +8%
  • David’s Sling: Attack Power 75 -> 71
  • Grenade of Antioch: Extra Normal Attack Damage 80 → 85

Bow

  • Twinbow: Attack Speed 50% → 55%
  • Golden-Ratio Bow: Cooldown Reduction: +10%

Armor

Same as weapons. Adjustments of armor pieces that were over performing or underperforming.

  • Queen of Hearts: Defense 45 → 37
  • Auto-arms: HP Regen 1.5 → 1
  • Tactical OPS Helmet: Attack Speed 20% -> 23%
  • Helm of Banneret: Defense 24 -> 28
  • Revenge of Goujian: Attack Power 10 → 13
  • Laced Quiver: Attack Power 10 → 13

Food

Some foods weren’t healing much in relation to the difficulty it takes to obtain them.

  • French Fries: HP Recovery 600 → 700
  • Zen Vitality: HP Recovery 850 → 900

Wild Animals

Leather is in demand, especially with a new pistol character on the island. We’re gonna make it a bit easier to get.

  • Chance to get leather from hunting a chicken 50 → 60%, chance to get meat 50 → 40%

Bug Fixes

  • Bushes now behave normally and hide characters properly.
  • Targeting Skills such as Magnus’ Heavy Strike (E), Shoichi’s Bottom Line (W), etc, now work properly when being aimed at enemies and no longer cancel when characters go out of range after starting the skill.