Hey gang. Gamers. Friends. Enemies. Aesop here with a minor patch, just like we have every two weeks! There’s not too much to change today, character-wise. We’ve just got some small changes, look forward to next week for bigger adjustments and a NEW character!
Servers will go down to apply the patch on the 19th from 7PM until 10PM (PT).
Patch Note – Quick Look
Boss Magnus will be available for purchase!
After lowering kill experience given to players in last week’s update, gameplay time for the top 15 spots has lengthened, but the bottom three players are still dying around the same time.
To reduce kills in the early stages of the game, we’re adjusting the movement speed between having and not having leg armor, increasing base HP, and increasing Bread recovery.
- (Everyone) Movement speed +0.05
- Leg armor that does not build into higher tier items: Movement speed -0.05
- Corresponding items : Feather Boots, Maverick Runner, Straitjacket Sneakers, Mithril Boots, Bucephalus, EOD Boots, Glacial Shoes, White Rhinos, Tachyon Brace, Boots of Hermes, Red Shoes
- (Everyone) Base HP +80
- (Everyone) HP per level -3
- HP Regen 275 → 325
Leon was feeling a bit under water in the first week of normal matches, more so than a usual new character release, so we’re helping him out a bit.
- Leon is now playable in Ranked
- A-Coin Cost reduced
- 9900 → 8020.
- Pool’s duration 3s → 3.5s
- Waterway (Q)
- Cooldown 12/11/10/9/8s → 10/9.5/9/8.5/8s
- Duck Dive (E)
- Cooldown 24/22/20/18/16s → 22/20.5/19/17.5/16s
- Surf’s Up (R)
- Travel speed when surfing 4m/s → 5m/s
- Slow duration on wall impact 1.2s → 1.8s
Jackie has been doing well regardless of weapon, tier, or mode. We’re adjusting Hack & Slash to have less of an initial burst late game.
- Hack & Slash (Q)
- 1st hit Damage 30/65/100/135/180 → 30/60/90/120/150
Some weapons and weapon types lost a bit of power from the last major patch. We’re fixing that a bit.
We’re also adjusting Cloak and Dagger to not be a get out of jail free card.
- Cloak and Dagger(D)
- Movement speed Increase 25/40% → 20/35%
- Cooldown Reduction 10% → 8%
- Per Mastery Level
- Normal Attack Amplification 3.8% → 4%
- Skill Amplification 2% → 1.8%
- Evening Star
- Skill Amplification 16% → 20%
- Armor Penetration 8% → 12%
- Magic Stick
- Skill Amplification 27% → 30%
- Attack Power 115 → 110
- Skill Amplification 8% (REMOVED)
- (NEW) +1% Skill Amplification per Level
- Thuận Thiên
- Rare → Epic
- Bastard Sword + Turtle Shell → Bastard Sword + Turtle Dobok
- (NEW) Cooldown Reduction 10%
- Attack Speed 35% -> 15%
- (NEW) +2% Attack Speed per Level
- Attack Power 92 → 95
- Attack Power 48 → 50
- Ancient Bolt
- Extra Normal Attack Damage 48 → 40
- (NEW) +1 Extra Normal Attack Damage per Level
Dobok needed a nerf… Just not that much.
- Dragon Dobok
- Defense 15 → 18
- Attack Range 0.5 → 0.6
Leon was doing pretty well in team modes, but with his individual buffs this week, we need to compensate a bit.
Team Mode Damage Adjustments
- Leon (Glove)
- Damage dealt in Duo 98% → 96%
- Damage dealt in Squad 94% → 92%
Features on watch
- Weapon skill – Axe, Hammer, Sniper Rifle etc.
- Shift Gears(R) Fuel System
- Bernice’s normal attack missing targets
- Attack Range Items
- For attack range items such as Dragon Dobok and Hawkeye, we plan to re-adjust these while implementing a ‘Unique’ item option so that some stats do not stack with each other.
- We’re currently targeting patch 0.34 as our finish line to implement improvements to Wickeline to make her movements more predictable.
- Extra Normal Attack Damage Equipment
- Improvements to Chapel and new Extra Normal Attack Damage armor will (probably) be added in version 0.33
0.33 Patch Preview
- Starting points, boxes, hyperloop location improvements
- 8 New Items
- Bush Improvements (Part 1)
- Wickeline AI improvements
- Prep time before game start
- Starting movement speed boost
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Yellow triangles now accurately disappear from lower recipe items when higher recipe items are crafted.
- Titan and Immortal icons are now fixed to be properly displayed on the game results screen.
- Zahir: Eye of Azrael(P) now properly operates when hitting Bhargavastra (R)
- Chiara: Plague(R)’s range indicator now properly disappears when using Last Judgement just before Plague(R) ends.