Hey gang. Aesop here, bringing you a mini patch the week after the major patch, as always.
It’s pretty short – a couple buffs, a couple nerfs, and a new skin!
Let’s check it out.
Servers will go down to apply the patch on June 2nd for a few hours beginning 7PM PT
Patch Note – Quick Look
Firebat Adriana will be available for purchase!
Price: 1,075 NP
Leon still isn’t quite where we want him to be, even after some buffs last week. We’re going to tune him up a touch more and see how he does.
- Waterway (Q)
- Damage 40/75/110/145/180(+ Attack Power 40%) → 40/80/120/160/200(+ Attack Power 40%)
- Surf’s Up (R) on wall impact
- Slow Duration 1.8s → 2s
- Damage proportional to missing HP 10/15/20% → 15/20/25%
With his relatively high pick and kill rate in higher tiers, Shoichi is still putting on a show. We’re lowering his early game strength but giving him a little more power late game.
- Base Attack Power 27 → 19
- Attack Power per Level 3.1 → 3.7
Sua has been doing above average in upper tiers. We’re giving her a slight nerf to prevent her stun from feeling like a perma stun too often.
- Cooldown 12/11/10/9/8s → 13/12/11/10/9s
Eleven’s debut week was incredible! Just… lackluster in the strength department. We’re giving her a little bit of love to help her get started in Ranked. (Queue ranked)
- Eleven is now playable in Ranked
- A-Coin Cost reduced
- 9900 → 8020.
- Base Attack Speed 0.07 → 0.11
- Burger Queen (Q)
- Skill cast delay when used on max charge 0.4s → 0.33s
- Slow during channel 20% → 15%
- SP Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 → 50/55/60/65/70
- Food For Thought (W)
- Slow during channel 20% → 15%
Chiara’s delay after descending from the heavens was a bit too long and looked a little too awkward.
- Last Judgement(R → R)
- Delay after landing on enemy 0.72s → 0.23s
Following last weeks adjustments, Hart maintained a pretty high win/kill rate. We’re trying to lower that a bit.
- Cooldown 17/15/13/11/9s → 18/17/16/15/14s
- Attack Power 55 → 51
- Attack speed increase per Mastery Level 0.3% → 0.6%
- The Juggernaut
- Attack Speed per Level 2% → 3%
Aurora Longsword wasn’t really built and didn’t really have a niche with it’s recipe/stats. We’re changing that up a bit.
- Aurora Longsword
- Plasma Sword + Meteorite → Plasma Sword + Motor
- Skill Amplification 12% (REMOVED)
- (NEW) Attack Speed + 20%
The fancy Tuxedo and High Priest Robes weren’t very strong following their addition. Nobody utilized them well in any tier, so we’re tuning them up a touch.
- Defense 18 → 20
- Life Steal 6% → 8%
- High Priest Robes
- SP Regen 50% → 65%
- Squad Leader Armband
- HP Regen 1.5 → 1.2
Area Item Frequency Adjustments
Since bats now drop surveillance cameras, we’re taking them away from the Beach. Tough luck kiddo.
- Surveillance Camera 6 (REMOVED)
- Hammer 7 → 8
- Hatchet 5 → 6
- Bike Helmet 6 → 7
- Snare 3 → 4
- Mousetrap 5 → 6
- Carbonated Water 6 → 7
Team Mode Damage Adjustments
- Damage dealt in Squad 95% → 92%
Features On Watch
- Weapon skills
- Normal Attack Hyejin
0.34 Patch Preview
- Character Skill Improvements
- Dual swords Yuki improvements
- Zahir’s Bhargavastra(R) utilization improvements
- Increased emphasis on Alex’s ‘Weapon Change’ mechanic
- Item Skills
- Fire Barrier
- New Character – Rio
- New Skin – Hitman Shoichi
- New Weapon – Tonfa, Hammer
- New Emotes- Jackie, Aya
- Wickeline’s algorithm improvements
- Practice mode
- Revival (Team Modes)
- Material distribution placement per area
- Coupon System
- Spawn point improvements – Hospital, Dock, School
For more information about the new features, checkout the Roadmap.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Shoichi: Phony Deal(P)’s daggers no longer track invisible enemies.
- Adela: Hitting Promotion(Q)’s chess pieces with Castling(E) no longer applies slow to enemies
- Eleven: Ground Beef(P)’s slider icons now accurately disappear from the minimap.
- Eleven: Improved range indicators for Eleven when being able to instantly use enhanced skills.
- Hyejin: Collecting sound effects now trigger properly.
- Axe: Berserk(D)’s passive effect now works properly in all situations.
- Feared + Rooted or Charmed + Rooted characters will no longer be able to use normal attacks.
- Game Tooltips have been improved overall.