Hey everyone, we’ll be pushing a quick hotfix for a few things that we’ve noticed since yesterday’s patch.
- Pressing Ctrl to level up skills no longer activates the skill.
- Tooltip on some weapon skills no longer displays cooldown reduction when there was none
- Players having problems with the game not recognizing the IP address can now access the game
- Clicking or hovering on the first slot in the upper left side of your Saved plans.
- Fixed a slight issue regarding the border between hospital and cemetery
- All character emotes should now be in the correct locations.
Li Dailin will receive a slight hotfix. We’ve noticed that Li Dailin has a pick rate of over 30%. While we can all agree that she is a fun character, an exceptionally high pick rate like that is troublesome for the health of the game.
Nunchaku and glove both have a high pick rate. Following the update, Nunchaku is picked a bit more, but glove is showing a higher win and kill rate.
Changing skills at this point may risk the emergence of some more serious bugs, so we’ll start with some balance tweaks first.
- Extra normal attack damage mastery per level 4% → 3.5%
- Skill amp per mastery level 3% → 2.5%
- Attack Power 38 → 36
- Defense 24 → 22
- Movement Speed 3.2 → 3.15
- Glove base attack speed 0.75 → 0.73
- Nunchaku base attack speed 0.65 → 0.63