2. Who We Are
We provide games (“Game(s)”) and related services, including, without limitation, official site (“Site(s)”), customer service and forum service (Collectively, “Service(s)”).
3. Information We Collect
We collect information about you and the Services you use. Information may also be required to enter into a contract with you or to perform a contract with you (such as to provide Service at your request), and failure to provide any information may result in our inability to provide requested services or products. The information we collect falls into three different categories: 1) Collecting information directly from you; 2) Collecting information automatically; and 3) Information collected from third parties.
1) Collecting information directly from you
You may provide us with the following information when playing our Games and/or Services. Because we offer a variety of Games and Services, the information you provide us may differ in some cases. For example, these include:
– Email address, Steam account name, nickname, region to use customer service
– Email address, name, date of birth, country of residence, nickname, Steam account name, gender to apply for participation in the event, survey, tournament and other events held by us
– In-game nick-name
2) Collecting information automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you play our Games and/or Services. The type of information that we automatically collect may vary, but generally includes:
– IP address
– Country, game language
– User statistics(e.g. Number of games played, Kill/Death, headshot ratio, game playtime, etc.)
– Information about your computer, device, hardware and operating system
3) Steam payment info
4. Cookie and Related Technologies
Nimble Neuron also uses WordPress.com tracking to monitor site statistics, such as, but not limited to, country, referrer page, and time of visit.
5. How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for a variety of purposes, primarily, to provide the Service to users and to improve the quality of the Service. These include:
– Solve technical problems and improve quality of the Service
– Identification of individual users to provide the Game service
– Technical protection against usage of unauthorized programs
– Preventing inappropriate gameplay that could harm other users
– Provide customer support by collecting and answering inquiries
– Tracking usage patterns and analyzing trends of users, calculate statistics on service use
– Searching user statistics and provision of leaderboard
In the majority of cases, processing of your personal information will be justified on the basis that:
– the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you or take steps to enter into a contract at your request: Most of the time, the reason we process your information is to perform the contract that you have with us. For instance, as you go about using our Service, we use your information to maintain your account and your profile and to provide Service and customer support to you.
– the processing is in our legitimate interests, which are not overridden by your interests and fundamental rights: We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so. One of our legitimate interests are to use website user and visitor data to conduct and develop our Service and business activities with them. We may also analyze users’ behavior on our services to continuously improve our Service, we suggest offers we think might interest you, and we process information for administrative, fraud detection and other legal purposes.
– the processing is necessary for us to comply with a relevant legal obligation: For example, we may process your personal information to comply with applicable accounting rules which require keeping accounting records and to make mandatory disclosures to law enforcement.
6. International Data Transfers
We operate globally and transfer your data to countries and other regions where you are located. If your personal information is transferred, stored or processed by us, we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of personal information.
Additionally, when information transferred from the European Union, we will also take steps to ensure that your information a receives the same level of protection as if it remained within the EU, including by entering into data transfer agreements using the European Commission approved Standard Contractual Clauses, obtain your explicit consent, or by relying on certification schemes such as the EU – US Privacy Shield. You have a right to obtain details of the mechanism under which your information is transferred outside of the EU by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Retaining and Deleting Personal Information
8. Our Policy Concerning Children
We do not knowingly collect, use or share any personal information about children (generally considered to be under the age of 13 in the U.S., under the age of 16 in Europe or depending on the country where you reside) without verifiable parental consent or as permitted by law. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe your child has provided us with personal information, you can contact us and request your child’s information to be deleted from our system.
9. Links and Third Party Services
10. Security of Your Information
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive the information. When you enter sensitive information on the Site, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11. Other Agreements That Govern Your Use of The Site
12. Your Privacy Rights
Subject to limitations in applicable law, you are entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal information, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your own personal information. To make a request concerning your rights or if you have any other questions, please contact us by sending an email to the address specified above. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. In certain countries, including in the EU, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how we process your personal information. The data protection authority you can lodge a complaint with notably may be that of your habitual residence, where you work or where we are established.
You will be deemed to have accepted such amendments by continuing to use the Service, so please review it frequently. You can see when this policy was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this policy.
14. Contact Us